Shrimp Scampi With ArtichokesFrom lanabade 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 4 large garlic cloves,minced(about 4 teaspoons) shopping list
- 2 medium shallots thinly sliced 9about 1/3 cup) shopping list
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp (about 20)peeled and deveined. shopping list
- 1 911 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts,thawed or 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts,rinsed,drained,and quartered. shopping list
- 1/3 cup cup dry white wine. shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice. shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leafed parsley,plus extra for garnish. shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt. shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil i n a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and shallots and cook,stirring until softened,not browned,2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp,artichoke hearts,wine,and lemon juice and cook until the shrimp arecooked through.3-4 minutes.
- Stir in parsley,salt and pepper.
- Divide among 4 plates,garnish with the additional parsley,and serve.
- Great with pasta or rice.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating10 people
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
sounds soo good! sure my family will love it too. Thanks for the post! HI5deslovescookin in El Mirage loved it
Sounds delicious Lana! Thank you for sharing! 5 forksgourmetana in London loved it