Pineapple Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Coat chops with jerk seasoning and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile microwave jelly pineapple juice and ginger on high until melted.
- Grill pork over medium high heat for 5 minutes per side turning once.
- Baste frequently with glaze.
- During last 3 minutes of grilling place pineapple on the grill and baste with jelly mixture.
- Grill pineapple until heated through.
- Serve pork chops with pineapple.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!