Corned Beef MeatloafFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 2 beaten eggs shopping list
- 2/3 c. evap. milk shopping list
- 1 ½ c. soft rye bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 c. chop. onion shopping list
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 tbl. prepared horseradish shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
- 1 pd. ground beef shopping list
- 1 16z can sauerkraut, drained & snipped shopping list
- 1 12z can corned beef, flaked shopping list
How to make it
- Combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, salt & pepper. Add beef, sauerkraut, & corned beef; mix well.
- Turn mixture into loaf pan. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until cooked through.
- Garnish with celery leaves and serve with catsup or mustard.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!