Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Smores BarsFrom peetabear 3 years ago
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) unsalted butter or shopping list
- dairy-free replacement, softened shopping list
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour blend, your favorite, mine is Wendy Wark's... recipe on my recipes the first recipe I posted. shopping list
- 1½ cups gluten-free graham crackers, shopping list
- finely ground** shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1½ teaspoons xanthan gum shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips** shopping list
- 4 cups mini marshmallows shopping list
- =================================== shopping list
- **Tip: For gluten-free graham crackers, visit kinnikinnick.com or josefsglutenfree.com. For allergy-friendly chocolate chips, visit enjoylifefoods.com. shopping list
- I also have a recipe for making your own... shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter or dairy-free replacement and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- In separate bowl, mix together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt.
- Add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Press half the dough into prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips over dough. Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Scatter bits of remaining dough over the top, pressing to cover the marshmallows. Don’t worry if some of the marshmallows are showing.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
another 5 forks,I passedit in to my friend that only eats gluten-free receipes,thankyou.lanabade in Goshen loved it
Good recipes!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
a Yummmmmmm High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!