Crab And Pasta SaladFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-colored spiral pasta shopping list
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 2 chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped chives or onion shopping list
- 12 ounces crabmeat, or imitation crabmeat shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle creamy Italian salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli, cauliflower,
- tomatoes, chives, crabmeat and pasta.
- Pour entire bottle of oil and vinegar salad dressing over all and toss to coat.