Cranberry Walnut Cheesecake PieFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1-1/4 c cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkgs (4-serve size) cheesedcake instant pudding mix shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 tub (8oz) frozen non-dairy whipped topping,thawed,divided shopping list
- 1 graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) whole cranbery sauce,divided shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts,toasted,divided shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl,beat milk,pudding mix and lemon peel with wire whisk 1 min. Whisk in half of the whipped topping. Carefully spread half of pudding mixture in crust.
- Spoon half of cranberry sauce over pudding mixture in crust. Sprinkle with half of the walnuts. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or till set. Top with remaining cranberry sauce,whipped topping and walnuts.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Your making me cry, I love this it's beautiful.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Good Heavens, how easy can this be, and delicious too! Wonderfulnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
You got my 'HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!' Wonderful:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it