Italian Chicken with PenneFrom lanabade 4 years ago
- 1 pkg.penne,uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup hot water shopping list
- 1/2 cup coursely chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed) shopping list
- 2 tsp. chicken-flavor instant bouillon shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts in water9drained and quartered0 shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic/chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 1 lb.skinless,boneless chicken chicken breasts/halves,cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil,or 1 tsp. dried basil. shopping list
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions on box
- In a small bowl,combine water,tomatoes,and bouillon
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet,over medium heat,cook onoins,artichokes and garlic in wine until tender,about 3 minutes,remove mixture from skillet.
- in same skillet,over medium-high heat,brown the chicken and basil in oil.
- add tomato and artichoke mixtures.
- bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered 15 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Stir together milk and cornstarch,stir into chicken mixture.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating9 people
a Goodyhungrybear in Miner loved it
Very Yummy, high 5!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
gotta try this one luv chick and pasta thans high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it