Dougs Bbq Beef RubFrom schubo52 4 years ago
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoons dry mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoons onion powder shopping list
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground bay leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground savory shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 2teaspoons dried sweet basil shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the rub: Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse till mixed well. Store the mixture in an airtight container. There's no need to refrigerate it.
- The night before you plan to grill, dry meat with paper towels and wipe down with olive oil, sprinkle the Rub onto the meat thoroughly . Wrap the meat well in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until grilling time so that the flavors from the rub will be absorbed into the meat.
- Take meat out of refrigerator 1 hour before cooking on grill to warm to room temperature.