Chocolate Mint CheesecakeFrom deliriouskris 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle® Brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) purchased chocolate flavored crumb pie crust shopping list
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened* shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract shopping list
- Several drops green food coloring shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In small saucepan, melt chips with 1/3 cup of the Eagle® Brand.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spread on bottom of a crumb pie crust.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy; gradually beat in remaining Eagle® Brand, mint extract and green food coloring. (Add more food coloring for a more rich green color)
- Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Place pie crust on baking sheet; place on oven rack.
- Carefully pour mint mixture over chocolate layer in pie crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center is nearly set.
- Chill at least 3 hours.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.