Baked Chicken SandwichFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cut into cubes) shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream chicken soup shopping list
- 1 small jar pimento (chopped) shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions shopping list
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, or celery shopping list
- 1 loaf thin sliced sandwich bread shopping list
- crushed potato chips shopping list
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all above, except bread. Spread mixture on 10 slices of bread. Put top on each. Cut off crusts.
- Wrap each sandwich in foil and freeze twelve hours. Do not defrost.
- Beat 4 eggs with 2 tablespoons milk. Dip frozen sandwich in egg mixture and roll in crushed potato chips. (Put on heavy.)
- Place on well buttered cookie sheet. Bake 1 hour at 300°. Don't overcook. Serve hot.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating5 people
Yummy!!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
Good!goodeat in Benton loved it
Now isn't this a different sandwich. It sounds soooo good. Can't wait to try it myself. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!