Easy Crockpot MeatloafFrom mistyx25 5 years ago
- 2lbs ground beef (I use 93/7 and have no real accumulation of fat) shopping list
- 1 box stuffing mix (I use Stouffer's turk/chick/pork, doesn't matter) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 28oz can diced tomatoes (drained and divided into two equal portions) shopping list
- 1 tsp ea oregano, sage, basil, parsley flakes shopping list
- 1tbsp garlic pwder, minced onion (I use more, this is conservative) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Opt: 1-2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning, and/or hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients (use only one half of can of diced tomatoes) in a large mixing bowl and mix together creating a large meat mixture, I use my hands but if you know a better way, please share!!
- Form meat mixture into large log and place in Crock Pot or Slow Cooker
- Place remaining diced tomatoes over top of meat, you can add more hot sauce or ketchup to the top as well)
- Cook on low for 6hrs, make sure to cut open the middle to affim the meat is cooked thoroughly.
The Cookmistyx25 Indianapolis, IN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!