Maple Glazed RibsFrom brianna 6 years ago
- 3 lbs pork spareribs, cut into serving size pieces shopping list
- 1 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 3 Tblspns frozen orange Concentrate shopping list
- 3 Tblspns ketchup shopping list
- 2 Tblspns soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tblspn Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tblspn worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1 garlic clove - minced shopping list
- 2 green onions or 1/2 small onion chopped small shopping list
How to make it
- Place ribs in a 13 x 9" baking pan on a wire rack.
- Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350* for 1 1/4 hrs.
- Meanwhile, combine the next 9 ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat
- Reduce heat & simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ribs & remove the rack from the pan.
- Return the ribs to pan & pour the sauce over them.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 - 1 1/4 hrs hrs, basting several times, until the sauce has thickened & coating the ribs.
The Cookbrianna CA
The Rating7 people
That's a delicious recipe.
Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
a Goodyhungrybear in Miner loved it
These sound terrific...thanks for sharing!pat2me in Nashua loved it