Old Bay Hot Crab DipFrom maureenlaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix 1st four ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended
- Add crabmeat and mix gently
- Spread in shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and additional Old Bay if desired
- Bake 30 minutes until bubbly and hot
- Serve with your favorite crackers or sliced French bread
The Cookmaureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
The Rating4 people
Sounds scrumptious to me!dollhead in Mechanicville loved it
YUMMMMMM-MEEEEEEE!! Sounds like SuperBowl menu item to me!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Thank-you for sharing this "5"FORK!!!!!
recipe~ It is Delicious as well as
easy to prepare~ A Real Crowd-Pleaser!
'Old Bay' makes so many things
taste GREAT!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!