Easy Potato-Veggie CasseroleFrom lanabade 6 years ago
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 soup can of milk. shopping list
- 2 cups sharp chedder cheese/shredded shopping list
- 1 medium onion,diced shopping list
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 32 oz. bag frozen hash browns shopping list
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen mixed vegetables/cauliflower,carrots,&broccoli mix shopping list
How to make it
- melt butter,add soup,milk,and cheese into sauce.
- season with salt and pepper to taste
- Stir in onions and mushrooms,simmer till softened.
- place into a 13X9X2 inch cassorole dish,the hash browns,and mixed frozen vegetables.
- pour the cheese sauce over these.
- Sprinkle some addional 1/2 to 1 cup cheese over top of cassorole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes,to an hour.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating8 people
I need easy! Thank youfoxlife in From Brazil loved it
Thanks for the recipe! Love the addition of the veggies, too. 5UP
~Dianne~diannehocut in Little Rock loved it
Oh yeah, sounds good with the veggies...thanks, and ^5....debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it