CHICKEN STUFFED PEPPERSFrom ozsmom 4 years ago
- 4 sweet bell peppers shopping list
- 1 tbsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 1 tsp grated ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated carrots shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onions shopping list
- 1 cup skinned, boneless, chicken breasts cooked and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cooked rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1, egg beaten shopping list
- 1 tbsp + 1tsp soya sauce shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cut a 1/2" thick slice from the side of each pepper, reserving slices;
- remove seeds.
- Place peppers in boiling water, boil 5 minutes.
- Drain, set aside.
- Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray;
- add sesame oil, and place over med heat until hot.
- Add garlic and ginger; stir fry 30 seconds.
- Add carrots and green onions; stir fry 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat Add chicken and remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Spoon 3/4 cup mixture into each reserved pepper.
- Top with reserved pepper slices. Arrange peppers, cut side up, in a 9x13" baking dish.
- Cover and bake 350F for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
A really neat idea. Bueno Comida (good eating) RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
oh yeah!!! Love this :) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!