Cinnamon Butterscotch Friendship BreadFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
- •2 cups flour shopping list
- •1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- •1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- •1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- •2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- •1 cup sugar shopping list
- •1 (5 ounce) instant butterscotch pudding mix shopping list
- •1 portion (apprx. 1 cup) of Friendship bread Starter shopping list
- •1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- •1/2 cup milk shopping list
- •3 eggs shopping list
- •1 teaspoon vanilla or cinnamon extract shopping list
- •1 cup butterscotch chips shopping list
- *********************************** shopping list
- •cinnamon sugar Mixture shopping list
- Mix togeter shopping list
- •1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- •4 teaspoons* ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In day 10.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease and flour (works best with flour-oil spray) two 8x4-inch loaf pans. Combine the first set of ingredients in a large bowl with a wire whisk.
- In a medium bowl, combine the second set of ingredients.
- Mix well.
- To the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients.
- Mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chips.
- Carefully, divide batter between the prepared pans.
- Sprinkle tops of batter with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until done.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating4 people
I am loving the sound of this one even more.aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
I am so Pleased that You posted this
'WE' need ALL the 'Friendship' there is!
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
omg this sounds fabulous !!!! thanks sweetie i love it
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!