Mouth Watering Chocolate CupcakesFrom xmissxkayx 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup coco powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup hot water shopping list
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- aprx 1 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- generous splash of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees.
- Beat together cocoa and hot water until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and powder, and salt until well combined.
- Melt butter and sugar together in a saucepan over low-medium heat until smooth.
- Once smooth, transfer to mixing bowl and beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add cocoa and mix
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- On low speed, beat in the flour mixture.
- Add sour cream.
- Don't over mix!
- Now pour cupcakes into the cupcake papers. Pour about 3/4 full.
- Bake for around 20 minutes, rotating pan at the halfway mark.
- Ice with favourite icing!
The Cookxmissxkayx Ottawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!