Cajun Party PunchFrom choclytcandy 7 years ago
- 1 quart strong tea (prepared) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 10 mints sprigs shopping list
- 4 3-inch cinnamon sticks shopping list
- 1 tsp whole cloves shopping list
- 1 quart dark rum shopping list
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 1-quart bottles club soda shopping list
- ice shopping list
- 1 lemon, sliced shopping list
- 1 lime, sliced shopping list
- 1 orange, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a 3-quart heavy saucepan, combine the tea, sugar, mint, cinnamon sticks, and cloves. Cook over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Cool slightly, refrigerate until cold.
- Strain the tea into a punch bowl. discard the spices. Add the rum, pineapple juice, lime juice, and club soda. Stir until blended. Add ice and fruit slices.
- Yield: 5 quarts
- Tip: To make strong tea, brew 4 cups using 8 tea bags. Let steep until a dark color.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating6 people
CAN YOU SAY "KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF"! SUPER BOWL PARTY HERE WE COME! CHEERS!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
Good!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it