Spicy Cream Cheese SlicesFrom goodeat 6 years ago
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley ranch salad dressing Mix (dry) shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles shopping list
- 8 teaspoon diced jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 4 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup (or less) mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 ounces black olives, chopped shopping list
- 10 green olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos shopping list
- 1 package (10) flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas. Spread mixture on tortillas and roll up tightly. Refrigerate several hours or overnight before slicing.
- Slice 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick slices. Will keep 3 weeks or more if refrigerated. Recipe can be halved.