Pork Roulade with Apple Raisin StuffingFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 box (6 oz) pork stuffing mix shopping list
- 1 Granny Smith apple,peeled,cored and diced shopping list
- 1/3 c raisins shopping list
- 1/3 c chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 large pork tenderloin (about 1-1/2 lbs.) shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 c white wine shopping list
- 1 c low-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 c heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare stuffing according to pkg directions and stir in apple,raisins and pecans. Set aside
- Place pork on work surface,slice lengthwise almost all the way through. Open and flatten to 3/4" thickness.
- Press stuffing onto pork,leaving a 1" border on all sides;set aside remaining stuffing for another use. Starting with a long side,roll up pork to enclose filling.
- Tie pork with twine at 2" intervals to secure. Sprinkle exterior with salt,pepper and rosemary.
- Heat oil in oven-safe skillet over med-high heat. Cook prk 2 mins on all 4 sides.
- Transfer skillet to oven;roast pork at 350 degrees for 20 mins or till temp. reads 150.
- Remove pork from skillet and keep warm. Place skillet over med-high heat and add wine;cook 3 mins.
- Add chicken broth;cook 4 mins. Stir in heavy cream and cook for 3 mins. Serve sauce with pork.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
My oh My this is fab. I will be making this.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Very good!goodeat in Benton loved it