Broccoli SlawFrom hessen 4 years ago
- 1C mayonaise (low-fat is okay) shopping list
- 1/4C raspberry vinegar shopping list
- 1/4C sugar shopping list
- 1/2t salt shopping list
- 1/4t ground pepper shopping list
- 6C (1-1/14 lbs.) broccoli florets, cut or broken in half-inch pieces shopping list
- 1/2C dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2C golden raisins shopping list
- 1/2C chopped, toasted walnuts shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper, and stir until smoothly blended.
- Blanche the broccoli for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, cranberries, raisins, walnuts and carrot, then stir and toss until the ingredients are evenly coated with the dressing.
- Chill before serving.
The Cookhessen Hinton, WV
The Rating4 people
low fat is good will need to make this for the hubby and me of course
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
Sounds soo good. Will try this for sure. Thanks for sharing.
Nadanadaism in Bathurst loved it
nice!! all 5 forks to u!!sufia in JP loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!