Cajun Pork CutletsFrom 2302817 7 years ago
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of every thing: shopping list
- -cayenne pepper shopping list
- -powdered oregano shopping list
- - powdered thyme shopping list
- -ground ginger shopping list
- 8 pork cutlets shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 onion sliced shopping list
- 1 green pepper (sliced in thick strips) shopping list
- 1 red pepper ( sliced in thick strips) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. stock shopping list
- 1 tsp. honey shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix spices together.
- Rub half of mixture into each pieces of meat (side by side).
- Heat butter in large frying pan over med. heat.
- Add pork and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and remove frompan, set aside.
- Add onion to hot pan and cook 3 minutes over med. heat.
- Add peppers and remaining spice mixture. Mix and cook for 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle in flour, mix well to prevent lumps.
- Pour in stock and honey, simmer for 7 minutes.
- Return pork to the pan and cook for another 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve with steamed rice and desired vegetable.