Babycorn GravyFrom vidyarshriram 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- •Baby corn- 4 shopping list
- •Capsicum- 1 shopping list
- •Lemon juice- 1/2sp shopping list
- •Onion- 1 shopping list
- •tomato puree-2sp shopping list
- •ginger Garlic paste- 1 tsp shopping list
- •Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp shopping list
- •Milk- 1/4 cup shopping list
- •oil and salt- as required shopping list
- Fry and Grind: shopping list
- •Cinnamon- a small piece shopping list
- •cloves-1 shopping list
- •Cardamom- 1/2sp shopping list
- •Bay leaf- 1/4 shopping list
- •Coriander seeds- 1 spoon shopping list
- •Red chili- 2 shopping list
- •Cumin seeds- a pinch shopping list
- •Fennel seeds- a pinch shopping list
- •pepper corns- 4 or 5 shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Cut Onion, Capsicum and Baby corn. Keep aside.
- 2.Heat Oil in a pan and add Capsicum, saute till it turns soft or for 3 min.
- 3.Cook the cut baby corn in 2 cups of water with salt and lemon juice for 2 to 3 min. Then drain the Water.
- 4.Heat Oil in a pan. Add boiled Baby corns and fry for 5 minutes in low flame. Keep this aside.
- 5.Fry Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Bay leaf, Coriander seeds, Red chili, Cumin seeds,Fennel seeds and Pepper corns without any Oil. Fry till it turns dark in color or for 30 sec in low flame.
- 6.Dry grind all the fried ingredients without Water.
- 7.Heat Oil in a pan. Add ground items, Onion, Ginger Garlic paste and fry till Onion turns into light brown in color.
- 8.Then add Tomato puree and Turmeric powder, fry till it becomes dark in color.
- 9.Add a cup of water, fried Baby corns and Capsicum, cook for 3 minutes.
- 10.Finally add Milk and cook till it turns dry.
The Cookvidyarshriram Bangalore, IN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!