Lemon Butter SauceFrom gennymac 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the lemon juice and white wine in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and reduce by one-third.
- Add cream and simmer until mixture thickens (3 to 4 minutes).
- Slowly add butter until completely incorporated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- You can store this overnight and reheat on the stovetop.
The Cookgennymac Covington, Georgia
The Rating9 people
This is nice!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
This would be great drizzled over fish, chicken, steak or how about anything. It's a 5 fork recipe, whatever it's used for.pippy in loved it
Sounds luscious, 5 fork recipehenrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!