Cappuccino CupcakesFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 1 package dark chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/3 strong brewed or instant coffee at room temperature shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or butter shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 container (16 ounces vanilla frosting) shopping list
- 2 tbsp coffee liqueur shopping list
- Grated chocolate, grate half of a 3 or 4 ounce milk,dark chocolate or espresso chocolate candy bar on the large holes of a standing grater. shopping list
- chocolate covered beans(optional) shopping list
- Additional coffee liqueur(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line regular size muffin pans with paper muffin cup liners
- Beat cake mix, coffee, oil and eggs with mixer at low speed for 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling2/3 full.
- Bake 18 to 20 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool.
- Combine frosting and 2 tbsp liquer in small bowl;mix well
- Before frosting, poke about 10 holes in cupcake with toothpick.
- Pour 1 to 2 tsps liqueur over top of each cupcake, if desired.
- Frost and sprinkle with chocolate
- Garnish with chocolate-covered coffee beans , if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating2 people
yeah yeah yeah eat tikk ya drop kind of recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I adore cupcakes..they just taste so much better than cakes of the same recipe for some reason- must be psychological!! Love this recipe. Have you seen my tiramisu cupcakes yet?greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!