Peanut Butter-Cocoa CookiesFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cp sweetened cocoa shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl,stir together flour, cocoa, baking powdero and baking soda to combine thoroughly; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, combine butter and peanut butter; beat to blend thoroughly.
- Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating until just blended.
- Stir in chocolate sprinkles.
- Divide dough in half.
- Transfer each half to a sheet of waxed paper or plastic.
- Using a spatula and the waxed paper to "handle" the dough, shage each half into a 2-inch diameter log. (I don't know how else to explain it!!!)
- Wrap each log tightly.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut "logs" into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Arrange slices, about an inch apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake until cookies are firm to the touch, about 10-12 minutes.
- Let stand for about 2 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!