Mexican Chicken LasagnaFrom equinoxx 5 years ago
- Package of boneless/skinless chicken breasts or thighs (8 thighs or 3 breasts) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- ½ teaspoon sage shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1-2 teaspoons garden seasoning (optional) shopping list
- 2-3 cups ricotta cheese (depends on how big cooking dish is) shopping list
- 2 eggs (beaten) shopping list
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro shopping list
- ½ -1 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- lasagna noodles shopping list
- Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 jar salsa or picante sauce (thick & chunky) shopping list
- salt (to taste) shopping list
- pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Slice chicken in small strips, combine chicken, olive oil, chili powder, cumin, sage, and worcestershire sauce in bowl, mix well, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, cilantro, garden seasoning, and green onions in bowl
- Brown chicken and spice mixture in large skillet, drain, combine chicken, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, and rotel tomatoes in skillet (salt & pepper to taste) Simmer until ingredients are mixed well, remove from heat.
- Lay lasagna noodles in bottom of dish, cover with chicken mixture, lay another layer of lasagna noodles over that, cover with ricotta cheese mixture, another layer of lasagna noodles, then cover with picante or salsa.
- Cover tightly with foil, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Remove foil and cover with shredded cheese, bake until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookequinoxx Frederick, MD
The Rating3 people
I Love the Flavor Combination~!
I believe that the Flavors produce
A "5"FORK!!!!! 'Taste Treat'!
Thank-you for sharing~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Sounds so delicious.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
So fabulous! This is def Super Bowl worthy! Thank you.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!