Butter Twist CookiesFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; mix on medium speed until creamy.
- Mix in vanilla and egg white. Reduce speed to low.
- Add salt and flour; mix until combined.
- Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls.
- Roll each ball into a 6-inch log.
- Bend log in half, then twist. Space 1 inch apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake, rotating halfway through, until cookies just begin to turn golden, 13 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool on parchment on wire racks. Cookies can be stored in airtight containers at room temperature up to 3 days.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating4 people
mmmm simple and delicious. a fun thing to do with my 4 year old while we're snowed in! Thanks! ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it