CrockPot Lemon Dijon ChickenFrom mistyx25 4 years ago
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) chicken, cut into 8 pieces (I used 2.5lbs fresh chicken breasts cut into 8pcs) shopping list
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbs Mayo shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced garlic shopping list
- Finely grated zest of whole lemon and freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 3/4 Tsp pepper shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Chopped parsley to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, whisk together the mustard, mayo, garlic, lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper
- Pour the mustard-mayo mixture over the chicken
- In the crock pot, arrange the chicken in a single layer. cook until it is cooked through; I use thawed chicken breasts on low for 90min.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce drizzled on top and garnished with chopped parsley.