Beef Tenderloin with Creamy Alouette Mushroom SauceFrom corrinnej 4 years ago
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks, 1½ inches thick (6 to 8 oz. each) shopping list
- 3 tsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided shopping list
- 1 tsp. butter shopping list
- ½ large shallot, thinly slivered shopping list
- 2 cups sliced baby Portobello mushrooms shopping list
- ¼ cup Alouette® garlic & herbs, or Alouette® savory vegetable Spreadable cheese, or Alouette® Creamy onion & shallots Spreadable cheese shopping list
- ½ cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced fresh parsley, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat broiler.
- Coat all sides of tenderloin with 1 tsp. of the olive oil. Place on broiler pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Broil 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes or until well-browned. Turn. Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil and the butter in small skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallot; cook 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in Alouette®, adding milk to desired consistency. Heat just until warm.
- Spoon sauce over tenderloins. Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!