Vegan Riblet SandwichFrom shandalulu 3 years ago
- 1 pkg Morningstar BBQ Veg Riblets shopping list
- 1 loaf Artisian Cibatta bread shopping list
- 1/2 c Packages Slaw Mix (ex: shredded cabbage and carrots) shopping list
- 1-2 tbsp Veganaise shopping list
- 1 tbsp white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sugar or agave nectar shopping list
- Good Squeeze of Dijon mustard (a little over a 1/2 tsp) shopping list
- red chili Flakes shopping list
- granulated garlic shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 med Ripe hass avocado shopping list
- lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together slaw mix, mayo, vinegar, sugar, dijon, chili flakes and garlic. Keep in the fridge till ready to use.
- Mash up avocado with lime juice (use about 1/2 tsp) and seasonings and puree till smooth. Stir in some mayo for a creamier texture.
- Slice the loaf of bread width wise to the size of a riblet, then cut in half the other way to open it. Toast bread in a frying pan on med high heat till crisp, no need for oil,
- Heat riblet according to package directions.
- Assemble sandwich accordingly: spread avocado mixture on each side of the bread, then remove the riblet from package and put on bread and top with slaw.
The Cookshandalulu West Valley City, UT
The Rating5 people
luv this combo delicous coleslaw mix a plus high5 thanks bunches print save eat Yeah!momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds good but why say BBQ. I see no BBQ saucekarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
My BFF is a vegan and she has introduced me to a lot of yummy recipes (esp from "Christina Cooks" cookbook) and they were all delicious. So I'm going to save this for myself and also pass it on to her. She'll be so proud of me..:) Thanksgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!