Marsala Cranberry-Cherry SauceFrom canned_food_fan 5 years ago
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry marsala wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cherries shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) sour cherries in light syrup, drained shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Gently cook over medium heat until heated through. Serve warm or at room temperature with a rotisserie chicken, roast pork or turkey.
- Adapted from "Half Scratch Magic" cookbook. Published by Clarkson Potter.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving (sauce only): Calories 140; Total fat 0g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 70mg; Carbohydrate 33g; Fiber 1g; Protein 1g; Vitamin A 10%DV*; Vitamin C 2%DV; Calcium 0%DV; Iron 4%DV
- *Daily Value