Sesame Seed ChickenFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the milk in a small bowl.
- Place sesame seeds, bread crumbs, crushed pepper, salt and pepper in another cup and mix.
- First soak the chicken drums in the milk, then cover them with the sesame seed mixture.
- Arrange them on the oven tray on top of parchment paper.
- Don't let them touch each other, otherwise they won't be crispy.
- Preheat oven to 400 and cook for about 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!