Mild olive breadFrom rockinon 6 years ago
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 4 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 cups bread machine flour - I use flour from a small, local flour mill shopping list
- 4 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/8 teaspoon bread machine yeast shopping list
- 3 dozen (36) pimento stuffed olives shopping list
How to make it
- Mix milk and water together and place mixture in microwave oven on high for 40 seconds to take to cold edge off the milk and water.
- Put milk, water, olive oil, bread machine flour and sugar in bread pan, adding each ingredient in the order listed.
- Sprinkle about a quarter of the salt in each corner of the pan to slow the mixing of the salt and yeast. Salt, if too condensed, can kill yeast.
- Make a small indentation or hollow in the flour in the middle the bread pan and add the yeast. (The olives have not been added, at this point.)
- Put the pan in the bread machine set for a one and a half pound loaf.
- My bread machine has an alarm signaling the correct moment to add a final ingredient, such as olives, which will be blended into the bread dough but not so completely as to disappear. If your machine does not have an alarm, add the olives about ten minutes before the bread is given its final kneading. The later you add the olives, the less they will be broken and blended into the dough.
The Cookrockinon London, CA
The Rating5 people
This would go nice with minestrone.aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
love this!mmmmmidgelet in Eastern loved it
Sounds really good - high 5 to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!