Healthy And Easy Cabbage Meat And Quinoa CasseroleFrom linnydnyc 5 years ago
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa, cooled shopping list
- 1 pound of ground chicken or turkey shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes (I like using the roasted garlic flavor) shopping list
- Half a green cabbage, roughly chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix together meat, quinoa, onion, garlic, paprika, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- In a deep casserole dish, transfer the mixture and pat down evenly.
- Top with chopped cabbage.
- Pour over crushed tomatoes. Spread evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake covered in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1.25 hours. I always have a sheet pan under my baking dish to avoid a messy oven.