Cauliflower puree soupFrom linnydnyc 7 years ago
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped shopping list
- 2 ribs celery, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cups chicken stock shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pot.
- Sweat garlic, onion, carrot and celery for a few minutes.
- Add cauliflower and stock. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and boil for 15 minutes.
- When cauliflower is soft/cooked, puree soup with hand blender right in the pot until smooth or desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into bowl and top with cheese.
The Cooklinnydnyc New York, NY
The Rating4 people
I love cauliflower! My dad grows orange and purple cauliflower and I want to try it with each!!bostyn in San Diego loved it
lovely!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Sounds delicious!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!