Easy Boston Cream PieFrom hessen 6 years ago
- 1 round yellow cake layer (8-9 inch) shopping list
- 1C cold milk shopping list
- 1pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla flavor instant pudding shopping list
- 1 1/2C thawed Cool Whip whipped topping shopping list
- 1 square unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1T butter shopping list
- 3/4C powdered sugar shopping list
- 2T cold milk shopping list
How to make it
- Cut cake into two layers with serrated knife. Beat 1 cup milk and pudding mix with whisk 2 minutes. Stir in cool whip. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stack cake layers on serving plate, spreading pudding mixture between layers.
- Microwave chocolate and butter on high one minute. Stir until chocolate is melted. Add sugar and 2T milk; mix well. Spread over cake. Refrigerate one hour, then serve. Refrigerate leftovers.