Carrot Cake CookiesFrom hessen 5 years ago
- 2C quick or old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 11/2C all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1t baking soda shopping list
- 1t baking powder shopping list
- 1/4t salt shopping list
- 1t cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2t nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2t ginger shopping list
- 1/2C unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1C firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4C granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2C lowfat vanilla yogurt shopping list
- 1t vanilla extract shopping list
- 1C raisins shopping list
- 11/2C shredded carrot shopping list
- 3/4C chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger; set aside.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, yogurt and vanilla. Gradually beat in oat mixture just until blended. Stir in raisins, carrot, and pecans.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Using a 1/2 ounce ice-cream scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheets, leaving 2 inches between cookies. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden and centers set. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
The Cookhessen Hinton, WV
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!