Chocolate and Nutella Surprise MuffinsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence shopping list
- 100 g butter (melted) shopping list
- 12 teaspoons nutella shopping list
How to make it
- Pe-heat oven to 200'C/400'F.
- Place caster sugar in a bowl and add all other dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
- Stir to mix well.
- In another bowl combine the egg, yoghurt, milk and vanilla.
- Pour into the midle of the dry ingredients and then add melted butter.
- Mix together gently.
- Place mixture into well greased muffin tins to come just over halfway up the tins.
- Place 1 teaspoon of Nutella into the middle of each (or place a square of chocolate in)and then cover with another spoonful of muffin mixture.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until muffins are cooked and well risen.
- Remove from oven but leave in tins for 5 minutes before removing muffins from tin to cool on a rack.
- Sift over some icing sugar if desired -- this just gives a nice presentation.
- Note: some testers said this was a lovely mild flavored muffin and needed a chocolaty frosting
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I happen to love Nutella!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
I'll have to go out & buy some Nutella cause I would love to try out this muffin. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Chocoholics Anonymous155 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
Sweet Treats15 members