Green Tea Pound Cake LoafFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter in a bowl.
- Add sugar in the butter and mix well.
- Gradually add beaten eggs and stir well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and green tea powder together and add the flour to the egg mixture.
- Pour the batter into a buttered loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated 340 degrees F oven for about 30-40 minutes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I love all the unique recipes you share! Thank you!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Midge, I love pound cakes and this one looks yummy. Thank you for sharing a 5 fork recipe.lor in Toronto loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Japanese Food290 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
The Pound Cake Lover In You30 members
Sweet Treats15 members
Secret Ingredients54 members
Sugar From Mama13 members