Greek Chicken in the CrockpotFrom myrna 6 years ago
- 4 + chicken breasts (depending on how many you're cooking for) shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp seasoned salt (or regular) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in crock pot
- Whisk all other ingredients in bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low.
The Cookmyrna Leuven, BE
The Rating4 people
My cousin is married to a Greek and he would make this and it was so good, that for this post, I love cooking on the weekends with crockpots,
Guess what I'm making???
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
This sounds really good. I need more slow cooker recipes. 5 from me.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!