Ginger Lime DressingFrom otterpond 3 years ago
How to make it
- To get a good mix on this I recommend mixing each ingredient to the next individually.
- Mix honey and vinegar then add Dijon mustard and mix again until all is completely integrated.
- Peel about an 1/2 inch of ginger root then slice the root thinly. Put the thin slices in a garlic press and press into the mixture. Blend well.
- I used 1/2 of a fresh lime and squeezed all the juice in then.
- Using a zester or grater, grate the lime rind into the dressing. Blend well.
- 1 tablespoon at a time add the oil and blend well.
- Refrigerate and make sure to shake well before using.