Chocolate MuffinsFrom hopscotch 3 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ cup brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- ⅔ cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- ⅓ cup butter, melted shopping list
- 3½ ounce Semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted shopping list
- ½ cup vanilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking powder into a bowl. Add brown sugar and pecans. In another bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla, butter, and melted chocolate. Stir dry mixture into wet mixture. DO NOT OVERMIX. Lightly stir in vanilla chips.
- The time to bake is not given, I would watch it at ten minutes - stick a tooth pick, and if it comes out clean then it's done. Often at 350, it bakes for 18 to 20 minutes. So, 400 degree - might be incorrect, but try it, but watch out for it. Otherwise, 350 degrees for 18 minutes.