Coconut Peanut Butter CupsFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place paper baking cups on cookie sheet.
- Set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar and egg in mixing bowl.
- Blend thoroughly with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Press 1 1/2 teaspoons of this mixture into the bottom of each paper cup.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and coconut.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Add one teaspoonful of the coconut mixture on top of the peanut butter mixture in each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the tops are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Remove from paper cups.
- Store in a cool place.