Breakfast PizzaFrom tnacndn 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Unroll crescents and press on bottom and partially up side of a 13" X 9" baking pan.
- Press seams together to seal.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Crumble and cook sausage, drain and sprinkle over crust.
- Prepare hash browns according to package directions then spread them evenly over sausage.
- Sprinkle cheese over sausage.
- You can now cover and chill for up to 24 hours if you want to wait until later to have.
- Stir together eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour over cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until set.