Chicken With MushroomsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 6 oz. tomato paste shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz. can stewed tomatoes with onions,celery and green peppers shopping list
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/3 c flour shopping list
- 3 Tbs olive oil,divided shopping list
- 2 c mushrooms ,quartered shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped onion shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1 c chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Toss chicken with flour in plastic bag or bowl. Heat 2 Tbs oil in large skillet over med-high heat;cook chicken 2 mins on each side or until golden. Remove from skillet.
- Add remaining oil to skillet;saure mushrooms,onion and garlic 3 to 4 mins.
- Stir in broth,tomato paste,undrained stewed tomatoes,Italian herb seasoning,salt and pepper. Bring to boil;reduce heat. Add chicken;simmer 4 to 5 mins.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
yummy yummy!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it