Crustless Spinach QuicheFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- extra virgin olive oil for greasing and drizzling shopping list
- 4 oz. smoked gouda cheese,cut in 4 pieces shopping list
- 1 10 oz pkg. frozen spinaach,thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 2 large eggs plus 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 15 oz container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbs flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated nutmeg shopping list
- 6 to 8 scallions,chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbs grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 2 heads endive,sliced lengthwise shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven,place a baking sheet on the rack and preheat to 450. Lightly grease a 9" round or 8" square baking dish with olive oil.
- Pulse the gouda in processor until finely chopped. Add spinach,whole eggs and egg whites,ricotta,flour and nutmeg and process until well combined ,about 30 seconds. Add scallions,pulse to mix.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish and sprinkle with the parmesan and paprika. Place the quiche on pre-heated baking pan and bake until center is just set,25-30 mins.
- Drizzle endive and walnuts lightly with olive oil and toss. Serve the quiche hot or romm temperature with the endive.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Mmmm this sounds so good to me! Too bad Brad won't eat quiche. Such a macho man - LOL You know that saying: Real men don't eat quiche. ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
a Goodyhungrybear in Miner loved it