Streusel Topped Apple Custard PieFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 9" unbaked pastry shell shopping list
- 4 cups pared and sliced apples shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 then arrange apple slices in pastry shell.
- Beat eggs then stir in condensed milk, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix well.
- Pour over apple slices.
- In small bowl combine nuts and sugar then sprinkle over pie.
- Place in bottom third of oven then bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 then continue baking 40 minutes and cool before cutting.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
I live in apple country, so this one is right up my alley.
theoldprof in Belleville loved it
awsome apple pie thanks for sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Very Nice!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!