Indian Style Green Beans and CarrotsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans cut into 3/4" pieces shopping list
- 2 teaspoons mustard seed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 2 medium carrots sliced shopping list
- 1 small white onion cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan with a steamer rack steam beans over boiling water covered for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile stir together mustard seed, coriander, salt, ginger and cumin then set aside.
- Add carrots and onion to beans them steam 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat oil in medium skillet then cook spice mixture over medium heat until seeds pop.
- Stir in hot vegetables and lemon juice then toss to mix and heat through then serve while hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!