Chocolate Andes Mint CookiesFrom hoosiermom68 6 years ago
- 1 C.soft butter shopping list
- 2 C.sugar shopping list
- 3/4 unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp.McCormick Pure mint extract shopping list
- 2 C.flour shopping list
- 1 tsp.baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.salt shopping list
- 1/2 bag of Hershey's white chocolate morsels shopping list
- 8-10 crumbled andes mint candies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream sugar/butter in food processor.
- Add eggs and extract to butter mixture.Cream on high speed for 1 minute to incorporate liquids.
- In a separate bowl mix flour,soda,salt and cocoa.
- Stir butter mixture into dry mixture until well blended.
- Add morsels and crushed candy,stir until mixed.
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for approx 13 minutes.(They will still be mushy at first.)
- Let cool for approx 10 minutes before removing from cookie sheet-these will firm up once cooled.
- Soft and chewy-will stay fresh for about 3-4 days.
- Makes approx. 30 large cookies.
The Cookhoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!